No VAT, Save 14% Tax
You do not need to pay VAT if you do not wish to. Save 14% tax money and put it into machine purchase; for the same amount you get a better machine. You pay to us rather than to SARS. http://am.co.za/ This is another way in which we help your money to go further.
We are frequently asked, especially by non-VAT vendors and individuals: "I do not want to pay VAT, can you help?" http://am.co.za/ We know everybody in South Africa loves to pay taxes, but when clients call, we answer.
Here is what our accountant, Mr. Justin Kettle, of Kettle Consulting says about VAT:
- You are not required to register for VAT if you entity's turnover is less than R1m per financial year;
- You can voluntarily register for VAT if you would like to benefit from claiming input VAT where your turnover is less than R1m.
- This effectively means that should you earn less than R1m, http://am.co.za/ then you essentially will not be required to register for R1m.
- Therefore, if you have clients which do not want to charge VAT, they need to ensure that they do not exceed the R1m mark for the financial year.
- Please also remember, that if you import in SA and claim VAT as a VAT vendor, http://am.co.za/ then want to sell the machine through a different company, there would be a deemed output VAT.
Company A (vat vendor) imports goods and claims input VAT.
Company B (non VAT vendor) with the same owners sells the same goods to a client with no VAT.
There would be a deemed input VAT which must be charged from Company A to Company B on the sale before it is sold onto the final customer.
Let's simplify that:
- Case 1: You are an individual or a small business with no VAT number. http://am.co.za/ If we charge VAT, you will have to pay 14% extra;
- Case 2: You are a business with a VAT number. After we charge you VAT, you will claim it back after a few months, however, you may not wish to have this hassle.
In either case, when you do not wish to pay VAT, we will use a subsidiary company from Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ that is not a VAT vendor, to provide an invoice, http://am.co.za/ therefore no VAT need be paid.
You will have unified order number from Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ and your service and quality guarantee will not be affected.
© Bates Trust, Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 23:38 2013/03/24 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us ]