Setup Adobe Illustrator Plugin Instruction Video
About Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is a designing software mostly used by designers to do
their art work, design business cards, http://am.co.za/ pamphlets, and other design work for Vinyl Cutters.
Our Adobe Illustrator plug-in software is only compatible with the CSx version of the Adobe Illustrator. http://am.co.za/ It allows you to directly cut from Adobe Illustrator using the drivers and the plug-in.
It saves up a lot of the designer's time and money as you do not need to import it to another software first in order to cut.
How to Cut with Adobe Illustrator Plug-in:
- The Adobe Illustrator Plug-in is located underneath the "V-Smart Vinyl Cutter with Contour Cutting" folder. http://am.co.za/ Within the above named folder there should be a provided file named "Adobe Illustrator Plug-in". Double click on the Adobe Illustrator folder;
- Take the Cutter AI file and place it in the Adobe Illustrator plug-ins folder for Adobe Illustrator;
- You then go back to the Adobe Illustrator plug-in folder and install the setup; http://am.co.za/
- Open the version of Adobe Illustrator that you placed the Cutter AI file in;
- Type in any text or load a design; http://am.co.za/
- You may need to "create all outlines" for the text or design, make sure the text or design is highlighted when selecting the option;
- Do a test cut. Go to "File" menu. There should be an option that states "Cut with Cutter AI".
- There is no plug-in disk for the early version of the Adobe Illustrator software, but only for the CSx version of the software. http://am.co.za/
- The Adobe Illustrator plug-in is only compatible with the V-Smart Vinyl Cutter 2014 model or earlier;
- Make sure that the USB drivers are installed beforehand.
© Bates Trust, Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 2015/04/01 14:24 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us ]