CNC Router Operation, Modes and States
When you operate a CNC Router, http://am.co.za/ you can either choose an automatic mode or a manual mode and you will get states feedback from the CNC router which includes idle states, error states, running states, http://am.co.za/ pause states and lock states.
Regarding your operation to the machine tool, http://am.co.za/ there are several operation modes as below. And it's very important to comprehend them for correct operation.
- Auto Mode
- Under automatic operation mode, http://am.co.za/ the machine tool generates motions through the procedure loaded in advance. http://am.co.za/ Therefore, the processing procedure must have been loaded.
- Manual Mode
- To meet the requirements of manual motion under different situations, http://am.co.za/ the system provides "Jog" and "Step" motion modes.
- Jog Motion Mode: there is no concrete data control under this mode. http://am.co.za/ This means that it is fit for tuning the mechanical coordinates roughly.
- Step Motion Mode: http://am.co.za/ this motion mode is applicable to tuning the mechanical coordinates accurately.
In terms of the motion mode of the machine tool, http://am.co.za/ each operation mode can be divided into the following types of operation states; http://am.co.za/ it is operation mode and operation state that determine the state of the machine tool.
- IDLE State
- Idle state is the most common state. http://am.co.za/ Under this state, the machine has no motion to output, but is ready to accept any new task.
- ESTOP State
- This is an abnormal state. ESTOP = Emergency Stop. http://am.co.za/ When there is an error in the hardware of machine tool, the system will enter into this state and implement the predetermined protection actions, http://am.co.za/ such as closing spindle motor and cooling pump. Under this state, the machine tool is locked and cannot carry out any new action.
- Running State
- When the machine tool is implementing any action, http://am.co.za/ the system enters into Running State.
- Pause State
When a machine tool is running, if the user presses the combination key of "pause during processing", http://am.co.za/ the system will enter into PAUSE state and wait for further instruction. http://am.co.za/ At this time, the user can press the "Start" key to make the system enter into "Running" state, or press the "Stop/Cancel" key to make the system stop.
- LOCK State
- Lock state is an internal state occurring at the time of software limit operation. http://am.co.za/
Back CNC Router for Sale
CNC Router Basic Concepts
EasyRoute Control Panel Manual Next Chapter: Coordinate System
CNC Routers For Sale
|SKU||EasyRoute Series 3-Axis CNC Router||Price||list,Router_3|
|SKU||PowerRoute 3-Axis CNC Router with ATC||Price||list,Router_ATC|
|SKU||CNC Router Softwares, CAD & CAM Softwares||Price||list,Router_Software|
© Bates Trust, Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 2013/08/21 21:25 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us ]