Browse Local Files/Browse USB Files
CNC Routing files can be stored in the Control Panel for repeating the process, or transferred using a USB flash disk. http://am.co.za/ Files can be copied between the Control Panel and USB disk. Our EasyRoute CNC routers take all G-Code files as well as AutoCAD DXF designs. http://am.co.za/
CNC Router Files Location
- Local Files ( C: ) http://am.co.za/
- "Local", or Local Disk means the Flash Memory integrated within the Control Panel. The current model has 256M Flash Memory.
- USB Files ( U: ) http://am.co.za/
- "USB", or USB Disk means the USB Flash Disk you can plug into the Control Panel.
CNC Router File Types
- G-Code File http://am.co.za/
- G-Code file is a text file and normally ends with .NC (Numerical Control), http://am.co.za/ .G, .GCODE, .CNC etc.
- JDPaint EN3D File http://am.co.za/
- The toolpath output ( .ENG File ) from JDPaint software which we provided free of charge for our CNC Routers. You can find JDPaint software from our Utility Disk.
- AutoCAD DXF File
- Our EasyRoute CNC Router supports both 2D and 3D .DXF file formats. http://am.co.za/ You can directly load .DXF files for machining.
Its interface is as shown as below, in which the user can load, delete or copy a file. http://am.co.za/ Only one file can be loaded to the system at a time. If several files are selected at the same time, a prompt dialog will appear in loading.
✓ indicates this file✓
is currently being
U: indicates current files
are in USB Flash Disk
C: indicates current files
are in the Local Disk
|AM-Logo.nc http://am.co.za/|| |
①②③ Press shortcut buttons
to load, delete or copy a file accordingly,
①: after finish, enter the main interface automatically.
② and ③: after finish, press
for confirmation, still remaining in the current interface.
|U:||①Ld ②De ③Copy||http://am.co.za/|
Copy function means copy file(s) from USB Disk to Local Disk or vice versa.
After the button is pressed to select "③ Copy", a dialog box will pop up; http://am.co.za/ press button to start copying; when the file is large, the system interface will display "Copying..."; http://am.co.za/ please do not press any key on the operation panel at this time and wait patiently.
| Back Control Panel Manuel |
for EasyRoute Series CNC Routers http://am.co.za/
| Previous Section || Next Chapter |
EasyRoute Series CNC Routers For Sale
|SKU||EasyRoute 3-Axis CNC Router||Price||list,Router_3|
© Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 2013/10/08 20:52 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us | Sitemap ]