File Processing in TruCUT Software
The Engraving and Cutting Project file, file type *.ECP is the file format for our TruCUT Laser Cutter Software. http://am.co.za/ Through the file process, you can import from your design file like .PLT of cutting plotter, .AI of Adobe Illustrator, http://am.co.za/ .DXF of AutoCAD and many more. http://am.co.za/ This means that you get maximum compatibility with your current design software like CorelDRAW for vector designs and Photoshop for bitmap designs.
File Menu Functions
- Create a new processing file. http://am.co.za/
- Import Engraving and Cutting Project file (*.ecp). http://am.co.za/
- Save the current Editing Artwork and Engraving and Cutting Project file (*.ecp). http://am.co.za/
- Save as...
- Save the current Editing Artwork and Engraving and Cutting Project as another file (*.ecp). http://am.co.za/
- Import our TruCUT Laser Machine Operating software support file format, http://am.co.za/ such as *.PLT, *.AI, *.DXF, *.DST, *.BMP, *.NC (G-Gode) etc
- Save current editing artwork as *.PLT or *.DXF file. http://am.co.za/
- Supported Machine...
- The internal setup for the TruCUT Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine current software is supported. http://am.co.za/ You should not edit the settings otherwise a malfunction or decrease of performance may occur. http://am.co.za/ Even damage to the machine may occur in extreme cases. If you have changed those settings accidentally, please recover your Utility Disk.
Back CNC Laser Machines, Software Manual Next Chapter: Edit Menu
CO2 Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines For Sale
|SKU||CO2 CNC Laser Machine||Price||list,CO2_Laser|
© Bates Trust, Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 2013/08/13 21:45 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us ]