Laser 2D Engraving in TruCUT Laser Software
"Laser engrave" or "laser scan" is a common laser machine function to put pictures onto the material surface. http://am.co.za/ With the advanced circle filling feature, a perforated plate with round holes effect can be created on to your engraving surface.
What is Laser 2D Engraving
Laser 2D engrave, also called "laser engrave" or "laser scan", http://am.co.za/ is a way to print vector or 2-bit bitmap files onto solid material, for example, http://am.co.za/ wood board, by turning the laser onto a fixed power when scanning the vector line or the black dot of your artwork, http://am.co.za/ and turn the laser off on other areas. And eventually print the design image onto the material on a fixed depth in all the black areas in your design.
How-To Achieve Laser Engraving
Double click the layer identification colour in the Layer Management interface, http://am.co.za/ and then a dialog box pops up as below:
- Engraving speed on X-axis. http://am.co.za/
- Laser power when the laser scan is processed. http://am.co.za/
- Scan Step
- Moving distance on Y-axis when engraving a row on X-axis. http://am.co.za/
- Expand scale
- Mainly used to compensate small letters, http://am.co.za/ whose transverse strokes are smaller than the actual size. It can be adjusted to positive or negative numbers depending to the desired effect.
- Laser is on in both positive and negative X-axis movements when this parameter is selected. http://am.co.za/ The engraving efficiency will be much higher (double) when the laser engraves in both direction. http://am.co.za/ But if you need a high process precision, do not select this parameter.
- Air-On http://am.co.za/
- Turn Air On or Off while laser is engraving.
Advanced Laser Engrave Option
To set advanced engraving parameters. http://am.co.za/ Click the "..." button, a dialog box appears as below:
- Fill with Circle
- Use circles to fill the object, http://am.co.za/ the default setting is to engrave outside the circle.
- Engrave in the Circle
- Choose engrave in the circles. http://am.co.za/
- Radius of the circle. http://am.co.za/
- Distance between two circles. http://am.co.za/
- 2nd Laser
- Laser power of the second laser tube. http://am.co.za/ This setting will only be available for twin-laser machines.
(Red Colour is Laser-On Area)
(Engraved Outside of Circles)
With this circle filling engrave function, http://am.co.za/ you can easily achieve a Perforated Plate with a Round Hole effect.
More Laser Process Methods:
Cutting | 2D Engraving | 3D Engraving | Perforating | Plotting
Back CNC Laser Machines, Software Manual Next Chapter: Control Laser Machine
CO2 Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines For Sale
|SKU||CNC CO2 Laser Engraver||Price||list,CO2_Laser|
© Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 2013/08/18 20:01 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us | Sitemap ]