Laser Perforating in TruCUT Laser Software
Laser perforations look similar in many respects to hot needle perforations which place many precise holes in a web. http://am.co.za/ Using the laser perforating feature create continuous holes for easy folder paper/plastic box projects or to generate an easy tear line for packaging or stamps.
What is Laser Perforating?
Laser perforate is a laser process method that drills holes on the cut line to create a perforated line. http://am.co.za/ It's useful to create an easy- to-tear-line or fold line. Laser perforating is also called laser punching, laser boring or laser holing.
Laser Perforating Settings
After choose the layer process method to "Perforate", http://am.co.za/ double click on the layer identify colour bar, a dialog box will appear as:
- Laser Power
- How much laser power should be used in the punching process http://am.co.za/ (unit: %).
- Hold Distance
- Distance between two adjacent holes, measured from centre to centre. http://am.co.za/
- Radiation Time
- Delay time of the laser head in punching a hole to make sure the material get boring through http://am.co.za/ (unit: second, minimal 0.01s).
- Perforate on Center
- Punch a hole on the center of each closed figure http://am.co.za/ (NOT along outline).
- Air On
- Turn air on while perforating.
Click the "..." button for advanced laser perforating settings. http://am.co.za/ You can set laser power for the second laser tube, http://am.co.za/ if you've purchased our co2 laser machine model with twin laser-tube.
The hold diameter is depending on the laser beam diameter. If you need larger holes than native laser perforating, http://am.co.za/ please draw the holes and use laser cutting for any hole with a diameter bigger than that of a laser beam.
More Laser Process Methods:
Cutting | 2D Engraving | 3D Engraving | Perforating | Plotting
Back CNC Laser Machines, Software Manual Next Chapter: Control Laser Machine
CO2 Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines For Sale
|SKU||TruCUT Series CNC Laser Machine||Price||list,CO2_Laser|
© Bates Trust, Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 2013/08/18 20:59 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us ]