Laser Cutting in TruCUT Laser Software
Fast and quality laser cutting is controlled by our TruCUT Laser Cutter software. http://am.co.za/ Adjust the laser energy and speed on the lines and corners for smooth cutting of various kinds of material. http://am.co.za/ The cutting path optimization feature enables the identification of a general cutting path automatically, http://am.co.za/ plus the compensation settings prevent backlash and inertia
for smart and easy laser cutting.
How-to Perform Laser Cutting
Double click the layer identification colour in the Layer Management http://am.co.za/ interface, and then a dialog box pops up as below:
- Operating speed of the laser nozzle in cutting. http://am.co.za/
- Laser Power
- Adjust the minimum unit percentage of the laser power in operating the layer. http://am.co.za/
- Corner Power
- Adjust the power of the laser beam when its speed is at a minimum in the variable speed motion. http://am.co.za/ Adjustment of the corner laser power parameter can ensure an unchanged strength of the laser beam as it in smooth line.
- Ending Overlap
- Closed object may not be able to fully cut out due to mechanical inaccuracy. http://am.co.za/ This parameter helps to solve the problem, but it should not be set too large. http://am.co.za/ It is recommended that you adjust the mechanical precision to solve the problem.
- Air Off
- Not to blow air in the process.
- Air On with Laser
- Blow when the laser in on, stop blowing when the laser is off. http://am.co.za/
- Air Always On
- Start to blow at the moment the laser begins to move until the end of the cutting process. http://am.co.za/
Advanced Laser Cutting Settings
To set advanced parameters -- click the "..." http://am.co.za/ button, a dialog box appears as below:
- Laser Frequency
- Control of the frequency of the laser's PWM signal in the process, http://am.co.za/ only useful for controlling the radio-frequency tube.
- Second Laser Power
- Adjust the minimum unit percentage of the second laser power in operating the layer. http://am.co.za/ This option will only be available for twin-laser machines.
- Second Laser Corner Power
- Adjust the power of the second laser when its speed is at a minimum in the variable speed motion. http://am.co.za/ This option will only be available for twin-laser machines.
Cutting Path Optimization
- No, as Design
- Select this option and the system will draw a process path according to the artwork. http://am.co.za/ If you need to change the output sequence by "Set Output Order" under Tool menu, you have to check this option.
- Yes, Optimize
- Select this option and the system will calculate the path according to the set requirements. http://am.co.za/ Optimized path has two options: Inner-to-Outer, Bottom-to-Up.
- Process the inside of the object first and then the outline border. http://am.co.za/
- You can set the size of "Block-on-Every". http://am.co.za/ The system will output from the bottom up according to the block height you set.
- Automatic Set Cutting
- If you check this option the system will set the cut direction automatically.
- Backlash Optimize
- If you select this option the system will set the cut direction automatically to compensate for any mechanical inverse backlash when cutting a sophisticated object. http://am.co.za/ But this will greatly increase the length of idle running. Usually this option need not be selected.
Delay with Laser Beam
- Delay Before/After http://am.co.za/
- Set the delays in seconds (accurate to 1% of a second) http://am.co.za/ before or after the laser is on or off.
Output Solid Cutting Line as Dash Line
Just like Laser Perforating, the "cut dash line function" http://am.co.za/ will only partially cut the artwork out, the object with solid lines is processed to the effect of a broken line. http://am.co.za/ It's useful to make folding lines, tear lines and easy to break out objects.
- Cut Len
- Length of the cut line http://am.co.za/ (when the laser is on).
- Gap Len
- Length of the gap between the lines (when the laser is off http://am.co.za/).
- Gap in Front
- Define the first action to be a solid or broken line when the object with solid line is processed to the effect of a dash line.
- Corner Acceleration
- Define the normal acceleration of the curve in variable motion. http://am.co.za/
- Compensation on X/Y
- Backlash compensate the mechanical inverse gap by cutting with constant speed. http://am.co.za/
More Laser Process Methods:
Cutting | 2D Engraving | 3D Engraving | Perforating | Plotting
Back CNC Laser Machines, Software Manual Next Chapter: Control Laser Machine
CO2 Laser Cutting & Engraving Machines For Sale
|SKU||CO2 CNC Laser Machine||Price||list,CO2_Laser|
© Advanced Machinery ™
http://am.co.za/ . 2013/08/18 18:07 . [ Homepage | Price List | Visit Us | Sitemap ]